·
Registered
993 Posts
woaw, looks cool man

nice car

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Water Bottle.....Two Dollars, Blue and Green Lights.... Thirty Dollars, Having The Inside of your Car look like a Nightclub..... Priceless.

I love the setup you have in your car. Really Nice

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
wheels are lookin sick, really like that style

i like the neons...done nice

-chris

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the comments guys
if any of you are interested they are cold cathodes.....twice as bright as neon..........but also half the price
click the sig and click on cathodes for more info

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
your first pic is SO amazing. those rims look like a million bucks in that photo, although in the later pics....... I wanted those rims before, but ive moved on, just because Ive seen 40,000 in my city alone

nice glow, I never saw the attraction to turning the entire car into a carnival, but thats very tastefully and well done.

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
Looks good Danny...now dont go stealing any of my ideas, just playin...looks good though, I feel your pain, I know thats a TON of work, it took me about 2 days to do my engine cover

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
your first pic is SO amazing. those rims look like a million bucks in that photo, although in the later pics....... I wanted those rims before, but ive moved on, just because Ive seen 40,000 in my city alone

nice glow, I never saw the attraction to turning the entire car into a carnival, but thats very tastefully and well done.

yeh they are popular in some places and on some cars...but NEVER popular on a focus, i think me, him, and one other jetter are the only ones with em

·
Franklin's My Friend!
1,089 Posts
so much glow danny! when do you actually get to enjoy it? do you sit in your car at night and just smile
but for real, it looks good

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
so much glow danny! when do you actually get to enjoy it? do you sit in your car at night and just smile
but for real, it looks good
sometimes

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
i love how you got those colors combined... yet seperated all at once... looks friggin awesome!!

·
Registered
2,912 Posts

yeh they are popular in some places and on some cars...but NEVER popular on a focus, i think me, him, and one other jetter are the only ones with em
you might like to think that.. i just found like 8 in rigz just now. let alone i saw some hispanic lady getting in a green sedan today when i was at the mall. me no megusta

-chris

1 - 20 of 32 Posts