Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This combination kit is the ultimate kit for the absolute shortest shifter throws and positive shifter feel, with an adjustable throw reduction of up to 50%!

This kit combines our positive and accurate Tri-Ax short throw shifter for your 2012 Focus with our throw reduction bracket.

Our Tri-Ax shifter was designed, tested, manufactured, and assembled in our Valdosta, Georgia manufacturing facility. Designed to completely retain the shifter comfort and ergonimics while still providing a shorter throw. This shifter is not just a basic "cut an inch off the lever" design manufactured overseas as other companies do.

FOR TWO DAYS ONLY GET 10% OFF USING PROMO CODE: FB12SHIFTER

More Info
http://www.steedafocus.com/parts/2012-up-focus-short-throw-shifter.html

·
Registered
37 Posts
This thing is awesome! I have a couple questions, when going into first and sometimes other gears, it clanks a little, is that normal? And what would be the best way to grease the ball on the stick? It sticks in neutral slightly?

·
Registered
124 Posts
This thing is awesome! I have a couple questions, when going into first and sometimes other gears, it clanks a little, is that normal? And what would be the best way to grease the ball on the stick? It sticks in neutral slightly?
I will check with our engineer and get back to you. I believe he is out today.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts