Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Whats up Everyone Its 2 o clock in the morning and I just got Approved into FocalJet so I thought Id Post-Up!
So Far for Mods to the Ford Focus 00 Se SPI Engine: 250 Amp High-Per Altenator,Red Top Deep Cell Battery, 8mm Spark Plug wires from FocusSport, FocusSport Cool-Flo Intake with Breather, Iridum Spark plugs, Shorty Headers from Focus Central.
I will Post more Tomorrow....

Also I have a Question how to I add my Pictures that I have saved to a Disc
. Please Let me Know asap! Thank You

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the Welcome... Im Anxious to show some Pictures of My Focus but am Still Stumped on how this works!

I would Appreciate some1 with a Post who can tell me how this works.... Im sure you'll want to see my Focus!!
Thanks Again

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
yo I know this is kind of off subject but I'm wondering how ur shorty header form focus central does for you?

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
welcome to the jet!

Follow this link to tell you how to upload images.
how to post pics I recomend imagestation.

And yea do tell of how you like your fc shorty!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Welcome SPI Newb!

btw, Does anyone have any word on the worthiness of the FC SPI Flexpipe? Just wondering as this is all I need to finish letting the car breathe....

...and I dislike FC! Shameful, shameful me.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
They don't make an spi specific flexpipe do they?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
I thunkded they did...

But if YOU say they don't, then I'm probably wrong. I'm used to being wrong--I'm married.

Nuts.

EDIT! Just checked, you WERE right.
Anyways, I must have been thinking of the offroad pipe instead. Oopsy!

Nuts.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The FC Shortys were ok....lets keep it at that they were nothing special
but i upgraded to the 4-2-1 and I got more of a Jump then the shortys deff got more horse! Also I have the FC Flex Pipe and the whole setup is great I don't see runnin a focus any other way. Put it this way Stock oem Exhaust is like having Asthma and your not breathing your best
but with the magnaflow exhaust , 4-2-1 headers and flex pipe is like your inhaler for your focus its what it needed to breathe right!

Make your Focus Breathe to its ability!!
Im also doing my own DYNO if anyone is interested in the Results of Before and after SPI.
Thanks for Listening......Ill Post more soon.
Also, Post if you would like me to email you some Pictures of my Focus.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
AHA!! So I was right! If you buy the 4-2-1 header you can use a zetec flexpipe with it.

Very interested to see the before and after results!
If you think it breathes good now get some headwork and then your spi will feel like it has an extra set of lungs!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
BLAH BLAH BLAH...I WAS RIGHT...BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Gotta' watch out for this guy, newb! j/k

Thanks for all the info on the setup!

BTW GIG, how much do you suppose a custom flex is for my setup. AND I plan on a P&P soon.

Sorry for the multiple hijacks! I wouldn't mind seein' some pics of your car! [email protected]

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
custom flex shouldn't be too bad. Buy a fs or bosal flex and then just have the pipe cut shorter and the flange welded back on. I'm assuming the spi and zetec flanges are the same, but not positive.

·
Registered
385 Posts
"Welcome. Welcome. Welcome."
<------- cool new face!
I'm no one to say this
, but i would love to see some pics!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts