Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend and I just installed my new Tein S-tech springs a few hours ago..

took about two hours since my friend has pnuematic car lift and every air tool known to man.

contrary to popular belief... we didnt need spring compressors for the front (already had H&R sport springs on) and when he took the strut nut off the spring didnt go anywhere (lowering spring was already decompressed when we took the strut out)

I thought the Tein springs lowered the car 2.7 inches in front and 2.5 inches in back, but it looks no different.. gotta wait for them to settle I guess..

I had some eye candy to look at while we were swapping springs, (Prowler,03 Cobra,30th Annv. trans am,03 Z06 and a sand buggy) were also in the giant garage too.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
cool great work, lets see the pictures.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we cut just the front bumpstops 6/10ths of an inch as the directions say...

should have a bumpstop modifying chart with a list of all the applications and how much to cut the jouncers.

I will post pictures as soon as I get my black housing headlights and new glass fog lights.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
just post them pics pics pics!

btw, that bodykit still unpainted?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
took the body kit off and its up in the attic... damn sister backed into my front end...

pics will be up soon.

I am gonna order front and rear european bumpers instead.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
took the body kit off and its up in the attic... damn sister backed into my front end...
DOPE!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts