o thank god

suzuki actually hired designers, this calls for celebration

nice lookin suv, if its any cheaper than a hyundai, i'd buy it

-chris

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
IMHO the key to Suzuki's possible success is that they should be the "niche" vehicle manufacturer and provide daring designs in underdeveloped segments.

AKA, give smaller groups what they want. For instance, how about a 3/5 door, turbocharged, AWD hatchback with over 200HP?

Other ideas could be: A small "city car" and a true "mini" pick-up (now that most have grown to mid-sized status). Something in the vein of the old Chevy Luv and Ford Courier. Some people want to just haul a few things (or use for delivery) and don't need the capacity of a larger-sized pick-up... along with it's increased fuel usage.

Just my $.02

·
Registered
697 Posts
looks like an equinox's and vue's love-child.

still... it's sharp.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
It's a vast improvement over the current model...this one definetly has a more rugged/modern look to it. They are gonna have a tough time selling it when its going up against the Santa Fe though. I doubt Suzuki can undercut Hyundai on value.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
The 2 door looks pretty sweet!

Hopefully they got the interior quality right as the old ones where pretty GM like and bad. I drove a beat up Grand V as a rental once, great fun out in the dirt but the interior had shown its age (only a year old) with some serious sun damage.....

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Nice. My ex wife totaled her Grand Vitara in 01. he he.

This looks a lot better.

·
INCREDIBLY SHRINKING POST COUNT!!! (PSST...Add 10K
6,259 Posts
Nice redesign.I like it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts