Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Holy i-sh, 22.5 for a Focus?! I KNOW it ain't got no 215 Horsepower! Nice rust on the brakes too.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its in Okemos. Kind of a rich-y town. There are so many jag's and benz's out there. I guess some people are just born with some more money than most.

-Corey

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Thanks OmniFocus , glad someone know what I'm talking about.

OK 1 more time, Team Rigz is for posting photos of your car, stuff like this goes in Pit Stop, if you would read the 2nd thread in Team Rigz you would know this.

BTW this is being move to the correct forum.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Damn, you can buy that car (or at least one with the exact same specs.) at Pearson Ford in San Diego, CA. for $17,500...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Its in Okemos. Kind of a rich-y town. There are so many jag's and benz's out there. I guess some people are just born with some more money than most.

-Corey
HAHAHAHA!!
I live in Okemos and I'm far from rich. It is a "nicer" area than other parts of Greater Lansing. But its no Rodeo Drive or anything.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Moved twice

Im actually looking at upgrading to a screaming yellow euro pkg. Orange just isn't my thing. We'll see what happens though...

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Slap a big rebel flag on the top of the Orange one, a dual tone musical horn, and go raise hell in Hazard County.

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
you can get them here in fairfield for 18,500 before rebates...... almost worth trading in mine for it, if only i had the extra cash lying around to do such a thing.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts