Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All BBK adds I have seen said 62mm and around $350 for the Focus.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
im not sure you could bore the intake manifold to 85mm, so what would be the point? plus no intake is that big, so you'd have to do TONS of custom fab, AND pay more money for the privlege. woo.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Auto Krafters is selling the BBK. It has been out for awhile. I recall reading an article in SCC magazine when they did an upgrade on a Focus using the BBK throttle body.

All my information has it at something around a 65mm. I couldn't bore my intake out enough to fit a 85.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Was anyone other than myself aware that there is another TB on the market? I'm referring to the TB made by BBK. It's an 85mm TB that's a direct bolt on. My local shop quoted me on it for $359 so if anyone cares to look into this further i'll do any seraching i can to come up with answers

·
Registered
526 Posts
Originally posted by icemanZX3:
Its definetly not 85mm

its more like 62mm
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I believe Iceman is correct. I was thinking of getting it, but found a cheap used FC TB.

I've seen it for $299, btw. Your local shop is ripping you. Check the intra-web, you can always find it cheaper.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Yeah i know this shop is ripping me, that's y i haven't bought anything from them, and it is 85 mm the BBK site said it was 85mm and i called and they confirmed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts