Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went out and timed only one of 4 laps. It has been almost a year since I have driven there and I am on new tires.

9:36:59 WOOHOO 32 seconds faster with traffic. I ran a faster time but did not have the watch going. I gave a ride to a guy from Norway and he was pretty shaken-up about the ride along. He said it had to be the fastest Focus he has ever riden in on a track. It was his first time around the Ring period. What a great day, now all I need is new brakes and I should be able to get down to the high 8min. Need a little more power to get solid high 8min times. I love the Nuerburgring. Next stop is Hockenheimring in 2 weeks.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Jealousy just isn't enough of a word...

Congrats...I guess

CCC

·
Registered
364 Posts
James...How long until Sept gets here and I get out of this forgotten hell and back to race tracks on the freeways(autobahns)? I think I will stay indef at Ramshaft!
Just for that reason, we just need some dynos and I think you and I can get our Foci done the right way!

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DOOOO ITTTTTTT! I love Germany and never want to leave. It is almost as good as sex living here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts