Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't posted here for a while. Was pulled over and had to remove my tint because it was too dark. Probably won't re-tint for another yr(when I move back to FL) because down there they aren't as strick as up here in MD. Sold my chrome rims and bought these. Kazera KZ-V, 18x7. Sumitomo HTR+ 215/35/18.

here's the old version...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
The new wheels look much nicer, but the lack of tint sucks. Oh well the law is the law. Damn the man huh!

·
Registered
70 Posts
I really like those rims!

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
man those wheels look much nicer homie.

It looks almost like one of my Modifiers focus I have.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea man it looks awesome! looked good before but i like those rims better. but dare i say...it would look much better with tint

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys.

yeah I know it would look a hell of a lot better with tint. I am debating on putting the legal limit on or not. Legal is like 35% here and that is just too damn light. I am use to having limo all the way around and even having a very light almost clear tint on the whole windshield. So I might wait till we move back to florida since limo is legal there on the rear side windows and hatch window. The door windows are the only one's I know of that florida has a law about. But some tinter told me florida changed that and said limo is ok all the way around..which I think is BS.

·
Registered
433 Posts
i do love the rims better than the old ones.

but personally, i dont see anything to bad about not having the tint... i think it looks more "clean" without the tint. just my opinion though.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I too like the new rims much better then the old ones....sharp lookin' car!

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys. I have always gotten looks because of the svt, but now so far I get even more. I love it and a lot of people who liked it before with the chrome rims do think it looks better. I am pleased and no rubbing anymore. just need to be carefull with potholes. forgot about a poorly repair area in the road the other day and felt it when I hit it. nothing happened to the rims though.

·
Registered
143 Posts
New looks much better
, those focal chromies looked kinda odd, and personally i'd rather not have tint so the fools at the track can remember my face when i go flyin' by

EDIT: forgot to ask if you get any rubbage with those 18 Kazera's, was lookin' to get htose rims with 215's also, appreciate it

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no problem what so ever with rubbing. I have hit every place in town that the focal's would rub and haven't been able to get these to rub. The only thing I would change is go with 215/40/18 for a bit more side wall for protection and to fill the fender well a bit more. other than that, with this offset these rims seem perfectly made for our cars.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I just got the same exact wheels on and lowered it!! They look sweet as hell and they look great on yours too!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
i like both rims but the Focals are my favorite 18s

1 - 20 of 20 Posts