Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I'm new to the focaljet community. I appreciate any help that I may receive regarding my problem. As stated this is in the 01 ZTS. It was built by a Ford mechanic probably 15 years or so ago. He was building it initially to support over 300 horsepower. It has 45 pound injectors a 90 mm(?)Cobra throttle body and an adjustable turbo currently set at only 4 lb because it's on the end of a long tube header and it's not connected to an intercooler. It has a pro m mass air sensor that is, without going into detail, no good anymore. I've tried several times to make contact with and talk to somebody there to help me determine which one I need to replace it with and how to go about calibrating it. I've been unable to do that talk to anyone or receive any reply to any of my emails at all. consequently, I grow increasingly more frustrated and when that happens I start looking for alternatives. My question is, do I necessarily need an after-market mass air sensor or does Ford produce any from any forced induction production cars that I could put in its place? or just any suggestions at all other products, different approaches, I am all ears. One last thing this car has been sitting for probably 11 or 12 years since the mass air sensor fail and divorce... So I'm in the process of resurrecting it. Any advice pertaining to any of that would be helpful as well. Again thank you.✌

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recommend the SKP SK2451102

This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment

And it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else. Trust me, this will be a good choice.

Best regards.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts