Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys I'm new here on the fourms,
New to working on cars as well.. No problems at this time with the car,
I drive an 2005 zx3 2.0l duratech , when I first got the car I drove it through a puddle and
Hydro locked the motor and sized it too, throwing. Piston through the fire wall lol
Found a used 2.0l couple months later and got it dropped in. Replaced clutch and altanator while that was going on.. Recently had back drums and wheel bearings done and I just changed the front pads,

Im looking to spruce her up a bit since she dosnt have that many miles on her, barely pushing 84k, used motor was 79k and so was the old one I pulled out lol so I lucked out there.
I'm looking for advice on where to find parts ect.. I'm looking for a new front bumper cover, SRI (California friendly?), Svt rear bumper cover.. And basically any help I can get a long the way to making her a nice ride.. I'm working on a budget so I'll probably be doing this piece by piece.. She alread has an exaust or muffler idk it's 3A racing muffler idk if it's full or just a tip..
Any suggestion will be accepted and appreciated ( I like lowered styles ) not looking for a race car just something fun, nice sounding and nice looking.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
nice ride!

im sorry but this place has been dead for awhile.
10 years ago was the prime lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts