Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie with an \'02 SVT needs advice

I just picked up my silver SVT Focus about a week ago and it just needs more oompf. I grabbed a K&N already but really want to know what the most effective ways of getting all I can from my little go cart are. I am game for a supercharger but I probably shouldn't void my warranty this soon. I could really use some help because I'm really loving the car but it needs more power for me.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Re: Newbie with an \'02 SVT needs advice

welcome to the jet. search in the SVT forum a couple rooms below . the SVT is a little different than the zx3 so parts are a bit different too. i hear the AEM cold air intake is decent...but they would have the proof. check there

edit...here is a link http://www.focaljet.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=36

[ 09-24-2002, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: djwirfel ]

·
Registered
156 Posts

you should buy a body kit to make you look faster and then sell me your rear bumper
i heard once that if you have the jackson racing supercharger it wont void your warrenty but that could be very wrong so dont just take my word for it
adios and welcome to the jet

·
Registered
793 Posts

Originally posted by drivn01s2:
you should buy a body kit to make you look faster and then sell me your rear bumper
i heard once that if you have the jackson racing supercharger it wont void your warrenty but that could be very wrong so dont just take my word for it
adios and welcome to the jet
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You can be most assured that any FI setup will likely void your warranty (fairly sure it states this in the actual warranty), even when Ford installed. Granted there are some "cool" dealerships out there that may slide you on it, but you can probably count them on one hand.

[ 09-24-2002, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: poSSumX ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts