Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah this is my friends name so whatever. Im currently interested in a focus hatchback. How is the aftermarket support. Anyone know of any dealers having deals? I also heard a guy works for ken gordy on here.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Great choice! You're in Cali so if you are buying new you should get the 2.3L PZEV engine. The aftermarket for the 2.0 ZETEC is MUCH bigger, the PZEV just came out and will catch up to it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2.3L!!! thats tight, i only thought there was a 2.0 max. what car does this motor come in. and how much.

[ 04-26-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: swift ]

·
Registered
400 Posts
It comes in at least the ZX3, but most likely the ZX5 and some sedans as well. I didn't know it was out yet till we went to test-drive an SVT. My bro-in-law (i've been working him for awhile now) came home with a new 2003 2.3L PZEV in Liquid Gray. I believe it was 11,500 out the door, but that may have been before the extras. Nice ride!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
The PZEV currently comes in ALL 2003 Foci shipped to California from this point on... there are a few 2003 2.0s left on lots, but from now on, even the Focus LX in California has a 2.3L... At least for the 2003 model year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts