Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah this is my friends name so whatever. Im currently interested in a focus hatchback. How is the aftermarket support. Anyone know of any dealers having deals? I also heard a guy works for ken gordy on here.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2.3L!!! thats tight, i only thought there was a 2.0 max. what car does this motor come in. and how much.

[ 04-26-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: swift ]

·
Registered
400 Posts
It comes in at least the ZX3, but most likely the ZX5 and some sedans as well. I didn't know it was out yet till we went to test-drive an SVT. My bro-in-law (i've been working him for awhile now) came home with a new 2003 2.3L PZEV in Liquid Gray. I believe it was 11,500 out the door, but that may have been before the extras. Nice ride!

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
The PZEV currently comes in ALL 2003 Foci shipped to California from this point on... there are a few 2003 2.0s left on lots, but from now on, even the Focus LX in California has a 2.3L... At least for the 2003 model year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.