Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tony, I can't wait 'till you carry cams cause i will buy from you. I got that letter you send me and that kind of customer support i have NEVER experienced before from any sponsor. You truly have earned my business and loyalty. I have never seen anyone take their OWN time and find a hard to find part, ship it to my door and NOT charge me anything extra!

Milan

·
Registered
222 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by MalibuBlueZx3:
Ditto, I will only buy from NewEdgePerformance!!!

<hr></blockquote>

I agree... It's always a pleasure to do buisness with Tony!

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
i met tony up at ohio, cool cat to kick it with, laid back. good business man and great support. And he's got a yellow focus....that needs a drop

·
Banned
1,936 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by josh:
tony does me right EVERYTIME!!!!!!!
<hr></blockquote>

huh? ew. maybe you need to buy somewher else?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Question for those that have purchased from newedge...

Has anyone purchase the ZX3 APC altezzas and have them basically fall apart on you?

I haven't tried to contact anyone @ newedge and constantly hear good things about them...so what is the policy on buying crap items?

I know it's not their fault for APC making total crap out of plastic, so who eats it? Me, newedge, or APC?

I paid $230.00 for those tails less then 4 months ago and I am almost ready to put my stocks back in because so much water and moisture has gotten into the lamps and they look like ass.

Anyone know the deal? Am I straight up out of the $$$ I spent or can I get a replacement?

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
well now that i know tony is a yellow focus elitist like the rest of us yellow owners...he's even more bad ass....just as an example of his customer support. I called to see if he had some prothane bushings, which he did. Then he gave me a much better shipping deal that mcnews did. So I shop tony d on every occasion
even though modern performance is just a hop skip and a jump away. Had tony had the random tech cat i would have bought it from him as well. I'd say 70% of my parts have come from newedge

·
Registered
595 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Team 6th Boro ZX3:

Has anyone purchase the ZX3 APC altezzas and have them basically fall apart on you?

I haven't tried to contact anyone @ newedge and constantly hear good things about them...so what is the policy on buying crap items?

I know it's not their fault for APC making total crap out of plastic, so who eats it? Me, newedge, or APC?

I paid $230.00 for those tails less then 4 months ago and I am almost ready to put my stocks back in because so much water and moisture has gotten into the lamps and they look like ass.

Anyone know the deal? Am I straight up out of the $$$ I spent or can I get a replacement?
<hr></blockquote>

Seeing that it is a manufactures defect then apc will have to eat it... Its really not that hard to get them warrantied... Tony should be able to get it taken care of if everything said about him is correct.. I have not personally delt with him but have dealt with apc before.. They arent that bad to work with... I will be checking out Newedge after all the things I have heard about Tony..

Normally i prefer to buy everything locally since i can physically walk back into the place if there is any problems, perfer to spend my money locally... But with everything I have heard about tony i think i will have to give him a try....

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Team 6th Boro ZX3:

<hr></blockquote>

You have mail.

Tony D
New Edge Performance

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by milan:
Tony, I can't wait 'till you carry cams cause i will buy from you. I got that letter you send me and that kind of customer support i have NEVER experienced before from any sponsor. You truly have earned my business and loyalty. I have never seen anyone take their OWN time and find a hard to find part, ship it to my door and NOT charge me anything extra!

Milan
<hr></blockquote>
They are on the way, stay tuned!

Tony D

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just wanted to thank you again Tony D & newedge for everything...
The replacement tails look great on my car...thanks for being eager to make sure your customers are happy.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
i havent ordered anythin from tony d yet simply b/c i'm a fellow 'merle'lander, thus i get hit w/shipping AND state tax. however, he is 2 far away from me 2 just go out there and pick it up and only eat state tax. ARGH!!!

-Ult

·
Registered
222 Posts
i agree guys buying all my stuff from NEP, Tony is a great guy beats evryone or matches there price. straight up guy! bought my suspension, udp's, exhaust, springs, apperance items etc from him and as soon as he gets the random tech or bosal h/f cat and the cams he can bank on it that he has my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job Tony!!!!

·
I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,345 Posts
I got a chance to meet Tony at FFW at Norwalk, OH. I was impressed greatly to see not only does he sell parts, he uses them himself and races also. I am always more likely to buy from people who actually have a passion and believe in what they are selling. Beyond that he was a great person to meet. Friendly, need I say more? I am in a spending freeze currently Tony, but trust me when I recover from my cc damage, I will give you a ring!

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
NEP is great, got my H&R Cup Kit from him. Just wish I could have got a silver NEW sticker from him.
Im sick of ppl asking me where they can get parts for there focus.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts