Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all for a great time, even if it was only for a few short moments, and also for the pics!

We gotta do this again soon. There aren't enough of these times in my area.

Anyway, thanks to both hkysk8er and ozcreations [from FF.com] for the nice pics.

Car's very dirty, but the silver hides it well
And it's hard to tell at the angles of the pics, but the windshield, roof/antenna area, and hood are damaged

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, at that time. Although I think there were two that left before that group pic was taken, making the total 19.

Pretty decent, I'd say.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
wasnt trying to rain, looks like an awesome meet though. Now we are lucky to get 5 heh. So. All the cars look great, and HOW THE HELL DO YOU DRIVE YOUR CAR WITH THE FRONT LIKE THAT?!?!

Brent

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hehe, I'm not sure myself.

I gotta tell ya'll though, the rubber lip is the BEST lip in the world. I've had some nasty sounding scrapes, but the lip/bumper is still holding up perfectly, and the material takes all of the abuse just like it was designed to. Alot of crap you see on it is removable dirt, as opposed to scratches.

Additionally, H&R coilover struts are amazingly well tuned for street roads.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
holy crap your front end is LOWWW! nice pix and great turnout

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
the first pic is my new background. it that pos car wasn't next to you and if i could have centered it more it would be a little better. i shoulda put a soda can or something to see exactly how low it was.

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
your car looks great...all of them look good. Its funny if you look down the line everyone has the same taste in style...with the Lip, and the ST/Euro type wheels. They all look great though, nice job up there in the north east. And I thought my car was low...that thing is super ultra mega Low

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
the first pic is my new background. it that pos car wasn't next to you and if i could have centered it more it would be a little better. i shoulda put a soda can or something to see exactly how low it was.
...cute. [censored].

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
Yes, at that time. Although I think there were two that left before that group pic was taken, making the total 19.

Pretty decent, I'd say.
yeh im sry i missed u bro, would have liked to check out ur ride. had to leave a lil early (when everyone went for lunch, had to drive to NYpresbiterian for my dad)

nice car tho indeed, love the euro style

and yes we gotta do this again, had a great time checking out everyone's car and putting faces with handles!

-chris

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
car was impressive, eric. great to meet you.
it's funny how i dont want to modify my car any more, but when i see one like yours i think "wow." and think of all the ways to make mine better.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts