Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I just finished reading a PM from Bandit and it looks like the cat will be going into production in about 2 weeks. Bandit also said they are shooting to be $100 cheaper than the Random Tech cat.

I can't wait....

Paparoach

[ 09-30-2002, 09:01 AM: Message edited by: Paparoach ]

·
Registered
384 Posts
sweet! Bandit, hook us up with some pics and possible dyno info if you can. Good job Bosal and Bandit!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Yeah thats good news keep us posted on that

Stay Focused

·
Registered
79 Posts
Are the sound and hp boost going to be the same ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
how much louder does the exhaust system become with a hi-flo cat installed? and just how restrictive is the stock device in terms of freeing up power? I'm sure that the Bosal folks will come through again... I've had nothing but happy times with the flex pipe & catback...

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
my lord, i am a happy man. can't wait!!!

·
Registered
489 Posts
I hope BANDIT answers some of these questions, cause hes da man! and bosal products are #1!

actually i have always wanted a cat, and there is no questions asked that i am gonna order when they finally drop......

·
Registered
131 Posts
finally. are they gonna make a bunch of them or are they gonna be on back order forever?

·
Registered
816 Posts
Briefly Bandit these seem like the main questions:

How is the sound increase?

How is the HP increase?

What does it look like (polished coated etc.)?

How are the mounting brackets? Same as stock? or like the Random? -Very Important for AeroCharger compatibility

·
Registered
573 Posts
Calm down guys I don't have the cat yet, I don't know what it looks like, I don't know what kind of HP increase & I don't know what the change in sound is. I'm glad I answered all your questions. As far as the mounting points not sure they are copying the original cat so it may have the same mounting points not sure. It is made out of 304S/S & is not polished. I'm hope to have one by the GTG.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Bandit,
Hook it up! I need a CAT fast my car is too slow. Help please
SOLE MAN

·
Registered
198 Posts
All Right!!!!!!!!!!! The new Cats are coming the new Cats are coming. Waving hands in air and whisltling in streets. But being chased by dogs though odd.......

Keep us posted.

Stay focused

1 - 18 of 18 Posts