Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Correct me if I am wrong, but July 12 (wow, that a long time) is the next Challenge at Buttonwillow. I have already signed up before the money tree dries up. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Yup.

Saturday, July 12. Gonna be a GREAT event!

Registration is available via the website to signup for the day. Remember, we can only signup for Saturday, Sunday is for Mazda's only.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
I don't even know the schedule. Where can I find it?

Nevermind, found that this date was a couple posts down.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I'll see if i can make this, cause i have never run at the Streets so i would be stoked to do so.

On a side note, Redline does not have Registration up yet on their site, any word when sign-ups will happen?

·
Registered
566 Posts
bowersdaazian said:
I'll see if i can make this, cause i have never run at the Streets so i would be stoked to do so.

On a side note, Redline does not have Registration up yet on their site, any word when sign-ups will happen?
i dont know but it better be soon so my money doesnt dry up before then.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
NOVEMBER 14 Streets of Willow Full Track CW - according to the Redline site. And remember IT IS A Friday.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!!!!

Yeah Friday Nov 14.

Boost Camel will be in full effect! BC1 will be rolling. Clint will be ready to win it all... so you'd better bring your A-Game to knock off the series leader.

I'll see when Redline will add the event to the store and be sure to let you know... they're all back east right now.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
The boss said i should have that week cleared for leave! So hopefully ill be able to make this.

All i need now is to install the porsche brake ducts, get my helmet in and drive the 1000 some odd miles there!!! ah well, ill be taking leave in NorCal anyways for the Turkeysgiving. And as long as we are doing Family guy voices
[Kool Aid guy] OHH YEEAH!!! [Kool Aid guy]

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
On your way out you can stop by my place and I will put you up, then we can head over to Todd's, if he'll have us.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I dont mind making a detour, but when do you plan on leaving? i was originally planning on taking off from here mid-morning on the 13th. But just let me know cause i can do whatever.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
I'm planning on heading out on the 13th too. I thought you'd be heading out on the 12th.

·
Registered
566 Posts
do most of you stay the night before at the local hotel so you dont have to drive in the morning?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
tparker said:
I'm planning on heading out on the 13th too. I thought you'd be heading out on the 12th.
Pssh... Ill probably head out inbetween midnight and 1am on the 13th. Should put me there around 3-4pm. You guys still want to caravan? It'll put me off the path a bit, but ill be more then happy to join depending on your off time.

lofocus said:
do most of you stay the night before at the local hotel so you dont have to drive in the morning?
Getting to the track the night before is always a good idea if you dont live in the immediate area. Lets you rest and recuperate (as well as the car) and allows you plenty of time to prepare before you go. Since im 1000 miles away, it only makes sense ;) If you want to, im sure someone wouldnt mind giving up some room space to allow a 2nd person. Once my leave is finalized, ill be making reservations on Edwards AFB most likely. Ill post up when i do, and you can make your mind up then.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i live in the san fernado valley which is 70 miles away from willow. just trying to plan things. im a newbie.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts