Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I have a year 2000 Automatic so bare with me..

AEM CAI with ITG filter
Esslinger UDP
DiabloSport chip
SD coil with Livewires
Denso Iridium plugs
Bored OEM TB
Focus Central Off-road pipe
FocusSport flex pipe
HKS hiper exhaust
Kent cam gears (not installed)
Kent "Fast Road" cams (not installed)
Walbro 255LPH fuel pump (not installed)
Steeda fuel rail
Ford Racing 42 lb injectors (not installed)
NX wet kit with Gen 2 full setup (not installed)

what the next best thing to get??

the only things I can think of is a FocusSport 4-1 header and a FC 65mm throttle body.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
get a pro-flow 70mm MAF calibrated to those big honkin injectors, get that chip custom burned, then install the cams, gears, injectors, MAF and chip all at once and Dyno tune that badboy

may even want to get the diablo delta chip... have one code for the n2o and one for N/A... both will need custom programs w/ those injectors (and MAF if ya get one)

[ 03-24-2003, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: TooleBox ]

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its already been upgraded with heavier duty Raybestos clutch packs and cooler..so its good to go.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Originally posted by icemanZX3:
its already been upgraded with heavier duty Raybestos clutch packs and cooler..so its good to go.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I thought you had the Level 10 stuff?

Otherwise, go and buy that early 2k intake manifold.

·
Registered
69 Posts
where did you get the clutch packs and cooler from? I've emailed performance automatic about their products for the focus just a minute ago and i told them i post their reply here. As what i see from the neon parts they have. A trann upgrade seems doable financially and technically.

Is this pretty much all we need for out autos? clutch packs and a cooler? This is for the auto with simple bolt ons, no cams or cam gears, and no head work obviously.
Will this do it?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I got the tranny upgraded parts from Level 10.. I thought they were Raybestos parts but I could be wrong....its not like I can just open the hood to look at them anyway.
All I know is that they are there and performing flawlessly.

The transmission cooler is from Earls I believe..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts