Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alrighty then.

It is time for another power mod to my automagic.

first I need to list my current mods.

AEM Cold Air
HKS Hiper exhaust
FocusSport Flex pipe
Focus Central ORP
DiabloSport Chip
Ported OEM TB
Esslinger UDP
Ported and Polished head with 3 angle VJ
Kent "Fast Road" Cams
Kent Cam gears
NX wet kit with Gen X 2 upgrade (whole nine yards)

Anybody wanna give me some advice?

·
Registered
591 Posts
MAN O MAN!!!

you have all that and you dont have headers!!!!!

wooooo weeeeeeee

your missing out!

get some shorty headers to match that off road pipe your car will be like a new car

i have a JBA shorty for sail been used like 4000 miles P.M me for more info if your interested

you name the price

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you forgot already??

I am thinking about ditching the ORP and getting the FocusSport Race header...not sure though

·
Registered
384 Posts
Get the FS Race header as your next mod. Man oh man, all that on your Focus Automatic. I wish I had all them gooides on my Focus Automatic. What are you running in the 1/4 mile?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
without the nitrous I ran a 15.37 at 86 MPH last summer with the back half of the car gutted.

that was the last time I ran it.

I am not gonna run it again until I get a few more engine upgrades (F-MAX turbo system and MIC)

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
tranny work!!!! keep that atx 2gether under all that power!!! upgrade kits, fresh fluids, etc etc what good is all that power if ur tranny isnt there 2 use it. nice setup otherwise.

maybe a y2k manifold or upgradin ur n2o 2 direct port?

i do like that ported TB listin though.

-Ult

·
Registered
239 Posts
Ford Racing Intake Manfold ! and Race header for you my friend !

·
Registered
518 Posts
Originally posted by icemanZX3:

Anybody wanna give me some advice?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">STICKERS!!!! Lots & Lots of STICKERS
. And the biggest wing you can find!
These two thing alone should add about 15-25 HP.

·
Registered
753 Posts
lol nice.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the tranny is already upgraded..

Yes I was gonna do a custom turbo set up..but I am just gonna get the F-Max kit when I get my tax return back.

actually I dont have any stickers on my car at all right now.. and I have a KKM rally wing on it so its good to go from that viewpoint

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Your torque converter will die ar 135 whp. I know you got level 10 , but did you get the better torque converter?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good luck mail order chips for nitrous.You are playing with fire there.You need to have it done correctly and have someone tune it on a dyno or real driving.Oh well.

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the chip is working fine with the nitrous activated.. but yeah I hear what your saying..that its a gamble to do that..

I guess I came out lucky.

I didnt get the Level 10 TQ convertor..BUT I got the OEM one beefed up with much more stronger Raybestos components about a month ago.

·
Registered
232 Posts
You say you had your oem torque converter beefed up with raybestos parts.What parts did they beef up?I am intrigued with this whole thread.Knowing who it is coming from.Why dont you ever bring your car to our g2g's in Columbus to show it off?

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mostly because I work 50 hours a week and I am not going to unveil it until I am done with it.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Originally posted by schroedzx3:
You say you had your oem torque converter beefed up with raybestos parts.What parts did they beef up?I am intrigued with this whole thread.Knowing who it is coming from.Why dont you ever bring your car to our g2g's in Columbus to show it off?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you suggesting he is lying about what he has done to his car??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts