Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so the guy across the street in his old restored Callanger R/T about NGK plugs. He said that he just put them in the R/T and he is loving them. He told me that i sould try them out in the focus. So i go to look for them. Not only does nobody have them they are $9/plug. I mean they seem good from what I have heard about them from the guy across the street. But when i went to murry's old gay was ripping on them saying that those are for those Fscking "JAP" cars. So do the plugs really suck or is he one of those that are in love with american cars?

Id like to know. whats the worst that will happen with them in???

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Id like to know. whats the worst that will happen with them in???
Not much...if you incorrectly gap them you could cause mechanical damage. Good lord people these are spark plugs maybe we need a sticky saying they are not a performance upgrade, they are a maintenance item. Plugs are plugs, some just last longer. If you have nitrous or something i could understand the concern because you'd need a step colder plug, but seriosly dont you people have better things to worry about? Just pick up the stock plugs again, and replace them every 20,000-30,000 miles (if you're anal like I am). Trust me you wont notice anything from spark plug or wires unless your old ones were in bad shape.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts