Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice & Clean Now w/ The ST200\'s On......!

Finally was able to give the car a bath & the quick once over with my ST200's on. Be nice & LMK what you all think..

·
Registered
423 Posts
Re: Nice & Clean Now w/ The ST200\'s On......!

Those wheels look really sharp. If you had the Euro taillights, that car would pass for a UK model.

Almost. :p

·
Registered
1,523 Posts

I don't like chrome or silver so I'm gonna have to say no on this one
. I like the engine shot though

·
Registered
715 Posts

They look grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!

Just an opinion, but what do you think about putting an euro-spec bumper on the front? Something to think about...maybe?

·
Registered
924 Posts

very shiny

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts

Nice mark, I wish I had ur knack for cleaning my car. She needs a good cleaning. I'm most likely going to do it tomorrow, since i have the day off. Wash it real good and give it a coat of quick wax or something. I really have to use some back to black to get my trim looking as good as yours!

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Nice mark, I wish I had ur knack for cleaning my car. She needs a good cleaning. I'm most likely going to do it tomorrow, since i have the day off. Wash it real good and give it a coat of quick wax or something. I really have to use some back to black to get my trim looking as good as yours!
Thanks for the kind words. One day you should take a drive out to my neck of the woods, & we will "go to town" on your car.
By the way, took my son & his friend to West Farms this past Sunday. Dropped them off & took a run by Auto Zone to see if you were around. Must have been your day off or you were taking a nap in the back.....

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Have you had those wheels diamond cut ?
Nope. Thats the way they came via eBay.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

mark; always clean. i love it.
evan, i am going to be home somewhat early tomorrow if you want to detail your car. oh, and you can pick up your car care stuff you left here in APRIL.

·
Registered
49 Posts

Lovin the ST200's man! Looks awesome!

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts

Ill definetly have to take u up that sometime Mark. I got some touch up spray paint from work like u used for ur mirrors and Im going to be doing the mach 1 lip soon. I'd love to clean my car with u one day, Ray, i'll be up there sooner or later, lol, feel free to use whatever I've left there though.

·
Registered
285 Posts

I've seen those on Ebay quie a few times and wondered how they'd look on my silver ZX3. They look AWESOME on yours!!! I might have to look into getting a set for myself.

·
Sir Buffs A LOT
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. I think I am done with the exterior, (for now that is). Now its time I really started to "wake" this 2.3 motor up. Put my name on the list for MM new header & flex pipe. My plan of attack is a 2.5" exhaust, cams & a good tune there after. Let the good times roll!!

·
Registered
109 Posts

Looks sweet. I love teh pics from back in 2002.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts