Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here You Go Guys, I Washed Her Up And Painted The wheels !
What do You guys think ?

And I Had To paint the gas Cover

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Kidding, Need $ Tho..... Kinda In a rough spot right now

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used Dupli-color gunmetal wheel paint, I found out that you have to clear coat them after though.....

thanks guys!!

·
Inked Hotness
1,414 Posts
wheels look great! very nice!

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
I would have left the bolts silver, and you defenitly need to clear coat those or they will start chipping sometime soon.

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you all for the kind comments, and BTW I did clearcoat these
if you guys can see it too I painted the strip along the trunk the same color as the wheels / gas cover / wheels......

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL , I'm gettin a little complaning on another forum about my focaljet sticker on the back.... LOL ! (I wont mention any websites) **cough** www.focusfanatics.com **cough**

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
i preffered the prior then latter

·
Registered
320 Posts
Its about 5.45 per can of the Dupli-color wheel paint, I just did my 15in stockers yesterday in graphite. I've already had a few people (focus owners) ask where the wheels came from. Be sure to put a few coats (I did 8 and not sure if that was enough). The paint dries kinda rough.
Follow the stickie for common mods.

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
it looks good. i like the new color over the old. and the gas cap is amazing

·
[FJ] Special Ed.
8,294 Posts
never into sedans. I really like your eyebrows, they are painted on so that wouldn`t work for me.

much love to the parts we have in common.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Looks good but your wheels are on backwards... tread pattern is going the wrong direction. I really like that gold color tho.

·
███████
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks good but your wheels are on backwards... tread pattern is going the wrong direction. I really like that gold color tho.
um yea..... I would NEVER be as dumb as to put the tires on wrong...... Thanks for the comment tho, the tires ARE going the right direction....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts