Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
That's a good one but this is this is a better one. Here ya go!

Squig

·
Registered
717 Posts
Not too much of a Honda fan, but I read about the production of that commercial. It's one of the coolest car commercials I've ever seen, from both a technical and a creative standpoint.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
0:25 3 Wheels roll up the incline. If there weren't any Camera tricks...?

Oh yea, Nice Honda 6

Originally posted by squiggee2000:
That's a good one but this is this is a better one. Here ya go!

Squig
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LMAO!!!!

[ 04-15-2003, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Ozmotear ]

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
Originally posted by Ozmotear:

Oh yea, Nice Honda 6

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you can make tires roll uphill by placing weight inside. the only computer graphics camera trick was a merge that happened was with the rolling muffler, because they didn't have enough space to set up that whole thing, so it was done in 2 parts. there were more than 600 takes to make it work right, but in the end, it all actually worked as shown. it was on slashdot.

·
Banned
3,562 Posts
Originally posted by ax0n:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Ozmotear:

Oh yea, Nice Honda 6

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">you can make tires roll uphill by placing weight inside. the only computer graphics camera trick was a merge that happened was with the rolling muffler, because they didn't have enough space to set up that whole thing, so it was done in 2 parts. there were more than 600 takes to make it work right, but in the end, it all actually worked as shown. it was on slashdot.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">read my reply about the tire here:

http://www.focaljet.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=26;t=018102

1 - 9 of 9 Posts