Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Is that my next truck?

Oh, schw33t j33bus; would you lo0k at this:

·
Almost choked on a Girl Scout ...cookie
16,227 Posts
I think Nissan has it figured out!
I think that front spoiler is a little radical, but I sure like the rest of it!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Badass! Finally some worthy competition for the Lightning?

·
███████
2,662 Posts
2005 nissan titan SE = 28,750

nissan motorsports wheels = 1200.00

5.6L 305 hp engine = included

supercharged = PRICELESS !!

I have never seen the plans for this truck or heard about it untill now, nissan has been keeping this under their belt hidden for some time now..... I work for nissan and didn't know !!

VERY NICE, Probably a 37K truck sittin there (at least)
They are probably gonna price it close to the SS silverado or the Lightning used to be....

Posters on this site say it has about 490 hp !!
http://forums.freshalloy.com/ubbthreads/...;o=&fpart=1

·
Dyno Queen
7,859 Posts
That truck won't sell like that. Why would an OEM include a vortech blower? And it has long tubes on it.... heh

Maybe those parts will sell as aftermarket for the truck, but it will defiantely not come like that.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
sigh...why is the best 1/2 ton truck made by an import? Ford and Chevy and Dodge need to use industrial-strength power forceps to remove head from ass.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
ohhhh i would hella rock that truck allllll day!!

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Maybe those parts will sell as aftermarket for the truck, but it will defiantely not come like that.
Nismo = aftermarket

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
As far as trucks go the f150 is by far a better truck then this rink a dink titan but it's a pretty cool truck with lots of brute power, but ill wait for the lightning or adrenaline

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
As far as trucks go the f150 is by far a better truck then this rink a dink titan but it's a pretty cool truck with lots of brute power, but ill wait for the lightning or adrenaline
How exactly have you come to that conclusion? I'd like to here some solid facts and figures to back that.

I like the F150 as much as the next guy but....

·
19,806 Posts
Fabric tonneau = t3h v1n7493 h07n355...

·
Registered
475 Posts
they had that at SEMA last year but no one knew any specs on the motor. I heard vortech is still working on the kit though.

·
19,806 Posts
High horsepower + no weight in the bed = Donuts!!!!

High horsepower + no weight in the bed <font color="white">..</font> divided by <font color="white">..</font> throttle control = t3h f4s7.

Back in the day, a clapped-out looking Chevy truck ro0led Mulholland.

·
WRAWRRR, BEAR CLAW!
19,258 Posts
High horsepower + no weight in the bed = Donuts!!!!

High horsepower + no weight in the bed <font color="white">..</font> divided by <font color="white">..</font> throttle control = t3h f4s7.

Back in the day, a clapped-out looking Chevy truck ro0led Mulholland.
I used to take my 4.3L 5speed Belltech'd/Hellwig'd lil Chevy S10 cruiser up to the rock store for fun. That thing handled so well, even with it's 15 x 8 reverse chrome wheels and Euro T/As

A friend of ours (the one I did the StreetTrucks spread for) let me drive a freshly Paxton'd 360 V8 Dakota (The boxy year). There's a cul de sac in an industrial area of OC that probably still wears the rubber we shredded...

1 - 20 of 98 Posts