Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, looking for some help finding replacements for body pieces on a 1986 Nissan 200SX (5-speed, non-turbo). A friend of mine has it and nailed a deer with it, it needs a new hood, driver's side fender, driver's side headlight assembly, hood latch assembly, and a driver's side front window.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and FYI, we're going to try and do this project for less than $500 if we can.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
S12 baby!

Great little cars, I had an 87 White 5spd, 2.0L CA20E. Glad to see yall aren't going to trash it.

I wish I still had mine, but I took out an F150 with it due to sand in the road around an S curve
I miss her.

They aren't really that common at all, just call around to all the import junkyards in the phone book. There are one or 2 in local junkyards here, but shipping would be killer.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, keep them coming.

Our goal is to get all the body work finished by the end of June. We're just gonna do the whole car in flat black paint, not concerned with it being shiny.
We're getting it all street ready again so he has something to drive other than his current gas-guzzler, then start building it for autox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts