Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Originally posted by NacronSE:
Xterra replacement?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">No, this is way bigger than the Xterra. It is like Expedition size.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Hmmm Maybe the new Nissan Patrol?

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
question. how can a child or a short person open the rear doors? Keeping in mind that this is a Full sized SUV.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I really, really wish Nissan would drop the "hidden doorhandle" thing on the rear doors of the Pathfinder and this new one. It was OK back when the Pathfinder looked like a 2-door truck, but honestly, now it just fights with proportion. Especially since the front doors get those nice chrome units now...

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Originally posted by svtfocuspower:
Maybe it will look better in person, like the murano
. The murano's are sweet, but this looks like your typical suv.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Can't say that about the Maxima, The side it's sweet, Front End = EWWWW Fugly

·
Registered
744 Posts
@autonews.com says its the new pathfinder armada, so im assuming its explorer size.....front end is really nice, love the side profile w/the bulges-reminds me of the previous r34's

·
Registered
688 Posts
Maybe it will look better in person, like the murano
. The murano's are sweet, but this looks like your typical suv.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I think they designed that with ugly tools and ugly everything and got this fugly thing b/c wow what a fugly FPOS

·
Registered
318 Posts
yippee! another horribly ugly concept that has about a 1% chance of resembling that when it actually goes into production. I'm sure it will be toned down quite a bit. at least i hope.

p.s. that chrome stuff on the front is hideous.wow.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by Kool_ZX3:
I think they designed that with ugly tools and ugly everything and got this fugly thing b/c wow what a fugly FPOS
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Definately

GMC, I'd say it's about time to get going on the legal disputes, it's a friggen Envoy with a gay-guy-makeover. Super special Armada.

Andrew

1 - 20 of 26 Posts