Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Re: Nissan Sport Concept is coming

"The Nissan Sport Concept will inspire a hatchback for the U.S. market."

·
Registered
3,051 Posts

I don't trust the info. in that story. The info. on the cube and Tiida strongly contradict everything that Nissan has said up to this point. Just last month they announced that the Cube and Tiida were coming to the US...now they are saying thats not the case?

...and if you guys expect the production car to look anything like the sport concept, think again.

·
Registered
904 Posts

I don't trust the info. in that story. The info. on the cube and Tiida strongly contradict everything that Nissan has said up to this point. Just last month they announced that the Cube and Tiida were coming to the US...now they are saying thats not the case?

...and if you guys expect the production car to look anything like the sport concept, think again.
I just seen some masked up Cube's being tested 2 weeks ago, don't see them being a hit here.

This hatchback looks like ass to me in the pic.....I'd have to see one in person.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I would love to see them sold here... too bad they wouldn't build them in the US though.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts

I just seen some masked up Cube's being tested 2 weeks ago, don't see them being a hit here.
Ummm have you seen a Scion Xb????? They're all over the place......

·
Registered
715 Posts

I'd buy one, since "they" said it's based on the Renault Megane II (What that means...I have no friggin clue)

·
Registered
230 Posts

It looks like that Renault they tested on this weeks Top Gear, which isn't surprising since they own Nissan. The Renault had a 222 HP 2.0 liter motor, but who knows what Nissan's doing, how about a mid engined VQ35 variant ala the Clio V6? That would own.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts

I love it.. It's different and no matter if you like it or hate it it's going to make you look!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

That car looks pretty hot. The interior Is amazing in my opinion.

If only they come factory turbo'd or 200 hp... Then i'd really consider buying one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts