Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to see how and where people are installing their nitrous systems (solenoid placement to be exact) Thank you all..

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I can't take a pic of mine because you can't see em. I mounted them together on a bracket and then mounted them to the firewall underneath/behind the big fuse box in the engine compartment. Completely hidden. My cai pretty much covers the fuel line coming out of the fuel rail, and the nozzle goes into the back side of the cai tube about 6" from the throttlebody. Black tape on everything. I leave my hood open at the races and not once has anyone found it.
The relay is in the fuse box, there's an open spot that's just made for it. All the wiring is back up underneath or inside the fuse box. Took about 4 hrs to do the whole thing, but it's well worth it when I win a race and someone checks out my car and says "no turbo, no nitrous, damn he's just fast"

g

·
Registered
5 Posts
I mounted the solenoids under the windshield wipers. I mounted the injector directly into the throttle body. I am running a JR Supercharger, so the possible air flow problem with mounting the injectors to the throttle body goes away.

·
Registered
659 Posts
heres mine

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ya ive seen mr squatch's nitrous system you would honestly have to ask him where everything is. When i do my install im gonna copy
Just keep it all on the down low

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Not the prettiest but it works.

Oh, this is my handywork on jono#5's car.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
How about mounting them under the wiper cowl? that would kinda be stealth and relatively easy. On the passenger side there is nothing behind it

·
King of the Fairies
4,883 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts