Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
White Elephant Husband
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Word on the street is that there will be no goodlooking girls in the booths at SEMA. For some reason, they are not allowing any models at the show

Its always nice to have some more eye candy besides all the cool cars.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Yikes... couldnt you find a better suited pic??? with models like that... I say good ridance

hahah
hahhahahahah

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
Good. The show was starting to get mocked by tons of magazines and whatnot for having putting such an emphasis on scantily clad models, instead of actual car products. These companies should try to sell their wares based on their own merit, not some girl busting out of her baby tee and miniskirt

That said, I like the models

·
Small Car Czar
15,328 Posts
Supposedly the are instituting a sort of "dress code". I don't think they are eliminating models altogether, they just thought it was going to far.

I agree that it was become more about the models then the cars and they were wearing less and less clothing. Not that I mind scantily clad women.

But seriously, at the rate they were going we were about 2 years worth of shows away from it being a strip club.

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
if it ever got to that point, does that mean i'd hafta slip the girl a single to be in the picture with the car?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Man those hoes are always in the way of awesome cars.
SEMA is for awesome cars, not chicks. They cheapen the feel of a show, maybe some people don't like cars as much as I do and need a busty girl to get their attention. I get way more excited about a Twin Turbo Supra than the girl that's IN THE WAY!

·
Premium Member
5,524 Posts
Supposedly the are instituting a sort of "dress code". I don't think they are eliminating models altogether, they just thought it was going to far.
Like no more painted on tops?
I must have a picture around here somewhere. It'd have to be one after they made her put on little masking tape "X"s to be postable, though.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
Good! You know how hard it is to get them out of your shot when you are taking a pic of the cars!? I swear I wanna yell to them that I paid to come here to see cars not women sprawled on them. If I wanted to see cleavage then I would have gone to the strip club.

·
Registered
1,991 Posts

I agree that it was become more about the models then the cars and they were wearing less and less clothing. Not that I mind scantily clad women.

But seriously, at the rate they were going we were about 2 years worth of shows away from it being a strip club.
And just what is wrong with that? It is Vegas after all!!!

Tony D

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
and for the ppl complaining that sema is for looking at cars and not girls sema is for business not looking at cars :p

·
White Elephant Husband
3,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No matter what I like seeing some of the girls. I can live with out it though.

Imagine, booth chicks at Pebble Beach...LOL.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Good! You know how hard it is to get them out of your shot when you are taking a pic of the cars!? I swear I wanna yell to them that I paid to come here to see cars not women sprawled on them. If I wanted to see cleavage then I would have gone to the strip club.
SKANK HOES! Feel our photographic frustration!

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
IMO the cars are the icecream and the skanks are the cherry on top. So maybe you are more of a banana split guy... ok... just ask em to move, but please allow them to display the jublies. Its what makes skanks skanks. Don't take that away from them.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts