1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a few months w/ duct tape on my bumper i finaly got it fixed
also took the oportunity to shave them a little and install some new (used
) headlights.
this is what the bumpers look like b4...

and now...

happy happy, joy joy...

·
Registered
154 Posts
yeah guys, i saw his car in person the day it came out of the body shop. and i must say it looks great

andre, your next step is to hook up those friggin huge fog lights...

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to try to hook them up this weekend, it's only been 2.5 years without hooking them
, also got a short shifter on the way, finaly and i'll see if i also install the rear strut bar that has been in my trunk for a copple of months
somehow i get lazy w/ parts that don't make the car faster

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hey Andre, you going out to Dan's this weekend? I have a Draxas header and Trubendz exhaust that I would like to install! I think REDFOCUZ is going out there to do some work too, not positive though. Much improvement by the way!

Dan would it be a good weekend, or I should say a good Saturday to do this? Let me know if you are busy or not.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Finally Andre.... don't forget about that clear grille you gotta paint and install either!
the grill got droped off for paint yesterday and i'm ordering some ebay clear corner to go w/ it!

·
Registered
239 Posts
lookin much better!!!!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Lookin great Andre, I really love the smooth look. As far as this weekend goes it looks like there will be a few people here doing some work. Mike is supposed to get his race header by the end of the week and as alway's the shop should be available. I added a pro-jack to the lift so now we can do suspension work on it also.

BTW Andre, before you come up this weekend stop by Anwar's and pick up my 18v drill. It kinda got left in his car...LOL

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lookin great Andre, I really love the smooth look. As far as this weekend goes it looks like there will be a few people here doing some work. Mike is supposed to get his race header by the end of the week and as alway's the shop should be available. I added a pro-jack to the lift so now we can do suspension work on it also.

BTW Andre, before you come up this weekend stop by Anwar's and pick up my 18v drill. It kinda got left in his car...LOL
he will be driving up too and there is a possibility aussiefocus will come up w/ us!

·
Registered
106 Posts
that looks good!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Dan my header came in last night Ill say its my B-day gift to my self lol

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
My house today

For those of you who are coming out to my place today we're up and ready. The gate is open so just come on in.

Anyone else want to drop by your welcome.

Cya,
Dan

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You know where

My front bumper is cracked again

we broke it trying to put it in the trailler yesterday, and we end up having to pull the bumper off to put it on the trailler!
It's not verry bad tho, my only concern at this point is geting my car back on the road!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts