Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been covered, I did a search but didnt come up with anything.

Is focus sport no longer producing an exhaust system for the zetec wagon?

I know its probably not somthing you guys sell alot of, but its the only kit I know of.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
How is it helpful? Ummm the guy said he thought FS was the only company offering an exhaust for the wagon. It would be apparent that MBRP also offers one. So he was giving him an alternative
Ah, yes the answer is so easy to see. So if I was a little to direct with my answer, maybe it's because I cut to the chase.
You see I once wanted to order a wagon exhaust from Randy. Spoke to him on the phone as a matter of fact. My first choice was FS. But, alas, two years ago, when I wanted one, it wasn't available, and eventually dropped. Being a wagon owner, I am aware of who has what available for wagons.
I helped the guy out by giving him the only available option, as Bosal has back ordered their wagon exhaust too( last I heard).
Now I know where you got this from "Pompous Opinionated Bastard " Sorry dude, but I don't usually tee off like this,
but you got me. Don't expect a response either.
Randy, I apologize for continuing this off topic discussion in this thread. I'll make sure not to corrupt another thread again.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
My point being... if this were the general forum you could spout out any manufacturer that you like.

But I don't walk into your house saying that your neighbor is better, do I?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts