Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
that focus cop car looks awesome.
It would school all caprices, and crown victorias, if it had the same engine, gearing modifications...

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
that focus cop car looks awesome.
It would school all caprices, and crown victorias, if it had the same engine, gearing modifications...
But it couldn't hold two cops, two prisoners, and a small arsenal. It couldn't idle for three hours in 110 degree weather. It couldn't tap an SUV at freeway speed without crushing its bumper. It couldn't do half the things a Police Interceptor can do, because it's not an overbuilt, heavy, old-school sedan.

·
I see what you did there.
1,608 Posts
Reminds me of...

·
Registered
924 Posts
dam remove those crap things off those focuses that say dare and stuff and you got a nice looking focus

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
What's better is in Japan they use Skylines...hrmm, I wouldn't run from them...lol

·
RECORD PROFITS
5,297 Posts
our dare officer has a Mustang Cobra

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
In need for speed, weren't the cop cars black and white Z06s?

Reality isn't that far off though, as I've seen plenty of Camaro SS troopers. May not be the most flickable chassis in the world, but it sure wouldn't be easy trying to lose one on US highways!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
our dare officer has an expedition....with huge chrome rims..... apparently according to mount prospect illinois..... the cops want to appeal more to younger people..... wtf

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
our dare officer has an expedition....with huge chrome rims..... apparently according to mount prospect illinois..... the cops want to appeal more to younger people..... wtf
Younger people like this?

I hope they are spinnas!

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
^^^

1 - 17 of 17 Posts