Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I saw two in one day! Fourth sighting since I've lived here. I got stuck (yes, STUCK) behind one going to work (he almost made me late) and I went to a dance that same night and saw another one (same model, different color) parked in the mall parking lot. I thought it was cool. lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow - probably not yours, eh?

What year/model is it?

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I have a black '85 944. (non turbo
) I love that car. its in great shape, clean as hell, and only cost me 4200. When people see it they think have all kinds of cash, too bad it isnt true. Me = broke-ass.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Dayum!!

YOu should have brought that bad boy out to the Lime Creek thing we had months ago!

I'd love to see it sometime, maybe you can try to bring it out to the next GTG we have....

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
I cant remember if I had it then. I picked it up not too too long ago. I'll have to bring it to a G2G when the wife lets me use it. I made the mistake of buying it for her so now its mostly hands-off for me. She knows I'll mod the hell out of it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am sorry but in my honest opion, I don't care what anybody says,
I feel the Porsche is the greatest most perfect (except price) car ever made. I hope to own a brand new 911. (ok somebody wake me up)

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
The 968 Coupe is on my radar for an excellent 2nd car. I hope to be able to find and buy one within about a year. The nice ones sell for about $20,000 right now, but you can find a high mileage version for closer to $15,000.

Porsche's are everywhere around here. It's hard to go anywhere without seeing one - even the really nice ones. It sort of ruins the mystique. I have a friend who has a deopsit on a Carrera GT right now. He owns a '96 911 TT and also had a '01 911 TT and a 360 Modena which he has since sold. Must be nice, eh??

>8^)
ER

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
360 modena owns many. 575M Maranello OWNZ ALL

must be real [censored] cool to have great cars like that. and presumably the house, TV, chicks, VIP table at the club.........

·
Mr Know-It-All
11,241 Posts
His house is amazing, yes - and he runs a string of tanning salons so the chicks are everywhere.

BTW - His daily driver is actually a Lightning. Smokey burnouts!!

>8^)
ER

·
Registered
36 Posts
His house is amazing, yes - and he runs a string of tanning salons so the chicks are everywhere.
The Tan LA guy? I've heard about him
I think I've seen him driving around Westlake.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I see 2 Carrera 4s every day at Work. (Hospital) Theres also 1 Cayenne S, a Rolls of some kind, and a Maserati.

·
I can't stop typing...I can't stop typing...I can'
6,037 Posts
Yea I'm in the sick of Porsches boat too. I see SO many on a daily basis. There all driven by 50 year old people, driving slow as hell, using them as commuter cars. It's so annoying, I HATE being stuck behind them because they are ALWAYS going so dam slow!!! I do everything in my power to avoid the dam things!

Well that's not ALWAYS true, the people who live in MY neighborhood actually drive them fast (but then again EVERYONE here drives ANY car fast, I am yet to see another area like mine), the other night I had one right on my ass on my way home, but everywhere else they drive them slow!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
on the brighter side of things on my daily trek by this exotic shop that has basically 5 of everything you have wet dreams about
which is about 5 miles down the freeway from a Mercedes dealership that has nothing but the baddest recent models and all kinds of insane trade ins, then 3 miles on the other side of the exotic shop is a Maserati Ferrari dealership..... and 2 miles from that is another exotic shop that deals in classics.....

but back to the story, yesterday on my daily trek by the first mentioned exotic shop I hear this rumble on the freeway which happens to be none other than a brand spankin new bright orange Diablo GT....rode behind/beside it for the next 4 miles home....OMG, that thing sounded so sweet.....it had some sort of GOV plates....just made me think

1 - 18 of 18 Posts