·
Grand Master Mabel listens to Death Metal and flip
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too soon, Junior.

·
Kyle Gave Me His Oklahoma Foot Disease!
11,279 Posts
BTW, I finally got the new plates and tags for the Coupe yesterday.

I've only been fighting for that since APRIL!

Plus, they let me keep both 4x108 plates so I'm going to ship one back to Jorge.

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Very nice! I still have my custom FRUSH plates. I look forward to putting them back into use some day.

·
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've thought about custom plates for the Cressida, but I can't part with the blue/gold OG CA plates.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
Im tempted to apply to get SVT 170 this year... my registration is due next month along with smog anyway....

Somebody buy my SVT rear bumper please.... Could do with the money.... gonna do my best to pay off the SVT by the end of 2014

·
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hi Norcal. Long time no talk. How Y'all doin'?
Its funny that if I tried to type out your new "nick name"....FJ would filter it out. :lol:

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
What the actual **** is that :lol:
its what happens when my wife gets the remote to the TV remote and i'm board out of my gourd (i dont own an accord)

Removed your image tags. Didn't think anyone wanted that popping up in front of their bosses. :)
sorry guyz didn't consider that.

i am the boss

·
Camera 1, Camera 2..Camera 1, Camera 2
7,494 Posts
Removed your image tags. Didn't think anyone wanted that popping up in front of their bosses. :)
****, I did that to my boss today. That's how I got nabbed the PM role for this new Agile project.

·
7,494 Posts
Hey, whatever he wants. A little "extra" makes the stability of these state accounts much better.

·
Revrent
6,101 Posts
lol Leslie. :lol: So you're saying I cant change my log in to that, or my custom title?

·
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol Leslie. :lol: So you're saying I cant change my log in to that, or my custom title?
It could be modified to work. :lol:

·
7,494 Posts
Wow, that's a rare car. You mentioning that made me realize I never posted up the rare Alpina I saw on my way home from work one day last summer:

Alpina C1 2.3 - I chatted with the dude at a couple of stop lights on Folsom Blvd. He was amazed I knew what it was. Impressive car for the early 80's. It sounded oh so amazing, too. I would have preferred to see the much better fitting single-tip dual exhaust they came with, but damn, ear sex.

1 - 20 of 1008 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.