Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
941 - 960 of 1008 Posts

·
Liter-a-cola? I measure my drinks in YARDS!
9,786 Posts
Anyone seen a Fiesta in the wrecking yards/pick and pull? I'm looking for some front end body parts, so rear ended is a plus.

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
Headed out on my 750 mile touring ride this morning. Hour some heavy rain in Milpitas, but it looks top be lightening up the farther south I go. Waiting up for the group in Gilroy drinking some tea to warm up. It's going to be a long fun day of riding :)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Well the unmach project was a sucess. Found out a 2002 svt doesnt have the airbag crash sensor on the upper core support like the 03 svt does. Therefore my airbags are nonfunctional, but thats fine. Im putting a race seat and a different wheel anyhow.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Can't wait to get out of the bay tomorrow night. Gonna leave right after work for my drive to Palm Springs. Lord knows I need it after 5 12+ hour days.

Any plans for car part purchases on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
so far one blown fuse for teh front o2 heater. dont know when it happened (could have been on the prior car......). but we'll see if the fuse blows again. also got one foglamp going. lol.

·
Revrent
6,101 Posts
Hey, we're closing in on a one year thread. That's the first time I remember that since I joined FJ. Just thought i'd log in so I could say that I did.

·
Raving my tets aft
1,568 Posts
The Kona will be making her rounds.

What shows you planning on hitting? I may well get a booth at one show this year.

If I can pick up the wheels I want before show season starts Im hoping to do all the big ones in the bay (wekfest, blox, Spocom, nurotag)

941 - 960 of 1008 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.