Ford Focus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
981 - 1000 of 1008 Posts

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
wait no i'm going to go buy that 200$ security camera + dvr setup harbor freight has and install that on my house. pretty sure we have a squatter down the street and i'm sick of stuff in my yard randomly getting broken misplaced and trash showing up. i know its the kids next door but video proof will lead to a/another confrontation with them.

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
Mine update: It's Sunday night. I'm 2/3rds done with that camera install.

Exterior is done including wire fishing.

Time to mount the dvr and configure it. Was hoping to watch my house from the office like a boss tomorrow. I'll give that a 50/50.

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
Anyone able to weld a cat into my exhaust for me? It's completely welded though, so no pieces to remove; it has to be welded on the car.....

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
sure just drive it out here... lol anyways i got a bunch of stuff from massive and my half road race project can go a bit further. now what to do about my stereo system..... i still ahve my stock seat bottom laying in the basement.........

·
WHERES MY KEYS?!?
2,743 Posts
the storms over rated i think.. illl let you know how the valley feels about that statement in 12 hours...

camera system is installed and already picking up paranormal activity (actually i think this is what a spider feeding from it's web looks like on infrared)

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
That is a creepy looking shot lol. The flooding up here is getting crazy. I think my SVT turned into a submarine on my way to work today.

Edit: Tons of places in Napa are being evacuated including our HQ winery. Emergency sirens going off. Rivers overflowing everywhere. It's crazy. I feel like I'm the only person actually AT work today :/ Hopefully I make it home alive. SSF looks like a freakin swimming pool too with peoples cars almost completely underwater. Ugh.
How are you guys fairing down there?

·
small Member
6,604 Posts
Lucky. We closed down most of our operations up here, there were loud ass emergency sirens, tons of overflow onto the local streets. Hopefully the grapes that were fully underwater will be fine.

981 - 1000 of 1008 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.