Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by Focal_NutZ:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by djvash:
ANOTHER automatic with tons of "Look Fast" mods and no real "Go Fast" mods. An extra muffler and an intake don't count. Someone once asked the definition of rice. That = Rice.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"><shakes head>

I got an automatic.....I never learned how to drive a stick.....My car is dropped on 18's, and it has some extras......Does that mean my car is "riced" out? It sorta makes me wonder, people come on here posting what they think may look nice to them, and you have dip****s like you, cutting into them....Why does every Focus have to be a stick, and abide to your liking of what a car should look like. <shakes head> STFU and STFD.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That car has big graphics on the side and an airplane wing, as well as FAKE dual exhaust. Yes, that is Rice. If your car has a bigass aluminum wing, fake dual fart cans, and worthless graphics then your car is rice too.

AND, I had an Auto Focus before I bought the stick. It was done with taste. The car in that pick was NOT done in good taste.

[ 04-03-2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: djvash ]

· Registered
528 Posts
ANOTHER automatic with tons of "Look Fast" mods and no real "Go Fast" mods. An extra muffler and an intake don't count. Someone once asked the definition of rice. That = Rice.

[ 04-03-2003, 12:21 PM: Message edited by: djvash ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.