Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Graeme here,
I have desided not to get boost . gas is going to go to 3.50 a gallon. i don't want to be living at my parent house unit i am 30 years old. i don't have the money to burp 15 grand.

But i will be putting a Ford racing head,milled,with a 2.5 inch SVT exuast. With a better SCT tune. i should be able to hit 165-170 WHP.

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
i would not mill it any

·
Banned
2,115 Posts
Awesome dude! Where have yah been BTW havent seen yah in a while. Hopefully you can make it to the next meet

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Sounds good Graham

Let me know if you need any help.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am going to get my graphics,fender and back bumper,WRC wing. Then the rest of my stereo finished. Its still going to have 160-170 WHP. More than enouph to piss of old people.
Then i am going to clean up the engine bay. put bigger tires 215/45 zr17 instead of 205/40 17s. Just cleaning the car up.

·
Registered
154 Posts
dude! where have you been?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Geez, I thought your ride was pretty tight the way you had it. But since you are a perfectionist...play on playa

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i ordered:

Ford racing Head
milled .040
Eibach sway bars
SVT e-brake
scream demon combo
2.5 SVT Borla exaust
SLR feander
buddy club rear bumper
F2 rs wing
cometic gasket kit
sick and nasty graphics.4500 dollars
165-170 wheel horespower @ 7500rpm
knowing everyone how see's the car is jelous. Pricless

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am not sure yet. i will be speaking to the artist on monday. what ever i do ,it will be electron blue(99 civic si ) and lexus silver. on top of my blue.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you get 5 hp more with a hight comp block. with a hight comp block, you have to put stage 3-5 cams and a sick (touque loosing) intake manifold.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Graham I'm still interested in your old head, if you can let me know what your going to do with it.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
You think your only going to gain 5hp from a 13:1 comp short block? Wow...
If 11:0.1 = 5whp, he is just shy of right.

High comp just is not worth it.

Oh and what type of gas are you planning on using with the 13:1?

11:9 is the ceiling for the Zetec before you run into clearance/detonation issues.

- Drew

·
Krunktronik Tuner Goblin
3,346 Posts
With a built short block, you'll be able run higher than 11.9:1 on 93oct. Tune it rich, and a bit of N/A deto on Crower rods won't hurt a thing.

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Deto doesn't = power, why tune it for that?

- Drew

1 - 18 of 18 Posts