Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't sure where to post this question at, so, I figured I'd post it here.

I've got a '05 ZX3-S, the only mods done to the car are a FS CAI, FS front strut bar, shorty antenna, and clear side marker light. After talking with my wife, she's agreed that I can do the next mod. Here are my options:
1.) Wheels and tires - I'm still rollin' on the stock 15" steelies, I've been looking at doing the OZ Superleggra's
2.) Start working on the suspension - so when I do go to different wheels and tires, I don't get the 4X4 look. I'd be doing springs, struts, sway bars, and maybe a complete bushing kit.
3.) Exhaust system - I definitly want more hp out of my D20, I've been looking at a complete Cosworth system including header and flex pipe.

As you can see, with the options I have, none are going to be cheap. So, my wife gave her blessing to me doing just one. I figured that I would let the members here at FJ help me decide. If anyone here has any other suggestions, I'm all ears. Please tell me what you would decide and why. I've got about $1000 - $1200 I can spend. Can you help me out????

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Tough choice!
I have to say that, if it were my car, I'd probably do the wheels.

But, on the other hand, my Cosworth flex-pipe is really nice.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
If you look around you could actually get a wheel and tire package somewhere, and get the eibach pro system or whichever it is. LThats like 600 bucks i think and yeah.

just my idea

Brent

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What's "RSB"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts