Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where to post this but here goes nothin\'...

Would this kit fit on my 2002 sedan???

The kit available from these gus is for 2000 zx3.

Just curiois as to what changes there are in hosing between the 2000 and 2002. HOSE IT!!!

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Re: Not sure where to post this but here goes nothin\'...

i just dont understand the facisination with colored plastic conduit. save your money and buy something that is a performance improvement.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts

Originally posted by Machine:
i just dont understand the facisination with colored plastic conduit. save your money and buy something that is a performance improvement.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It's silicon, not plastic..and you can replace some rubber hoses for the silicon for longer life, and better looks.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

Originally posted by SE SPORTNY:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Machine:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">It's silicon, not plastic..and you can replace some rubber hoses for the silicon for longer life, and better looks.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I dunno bout ya'll but the only time i see my motor is doin maintence, and i could care less if someone goes, ohhh ahhhh, your engine is dope yooo. as long as they see my tail lights i could care less

·
Banned
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks for your opinion.

My car my engine, my decision.

Thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts