Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
I'd bet this was created by HPA. Looks to be one of their R32 Biturbo setups, grafted onto a Beetle body. This is the kind of car you drive around in just waiting for someone at a stoplight to call it a "chick car".

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd bet this was created by HPA. Looks to be one of their R32 Biturbo setups, grafted onto a Beetle body. This is the kind of car you drive around in just waiting for someone at a stoplight to call it a "chick car".
Mullet man: Nice toy Car
Beetle man: haha Nice slow ass Z06
Mullet man: Your goin down! OOOOH YEAAAH!

Beetle man of course wins by several car lengths!

·
Wanna touch my tots?
6,805 Posts
it's still adorable. wouldn't buy it. stil a chicks car. a chick with some metaphorical balls but still. a chicks car

would be fun as hell to drive tho. think i'd kill myself in it. and i wouldn't want to be known as the dude that died driving a beetle off the road. it will always be out of context

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
The Beetle RS is what it was proably build from. There are a few I see. A guy that works at Taunus Mecedes Benz has one he drive to work everyday. Parks it on the street.

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
1000hp 2JZ-GTE powered beetle > all other beetles.

after the supra beetle, its hard to be impressed anymore.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Do a quick google search of gay cars and the New Beetle is in the top ten. Always. It's also a convertible and no man can be seen in a convertible and be considered manly with few exceptions, and this aint one of them.

So this car is the Leather-Daddy Top version of the standard beetle. Happy Motoring.

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
It's also a convertible and no man can be seen in a convertible and be considered manly with few exceptions, and this aint one of them.
Oh, DO go on, what are your exceptions to this rule?

·
Banned
10,374 Posts
US $52,000.00 (Reserve not met)
...... bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA oww owwww my side hurts.

I think it'd win most drag races by default. Guy in a Porsche would be suffering a LOLerttack as it revved on him.

I bet with that much power the water doesn't even stay in the flower vase.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Um a Beetle RS is no joke not even a R32 canout gun it.

OK I stand corrected it has a V6 and 220hp AWD. For some reason I thought it has 280hp. Cheapest one I could find is 24K euros(29K USD).

23 Beetle RS for sale

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Do a quick google search of gay cars and the New Beetle is in the top ten. Always. It's also a convertible and no man can be seen in a convertible and be considered manly with few exceptions, and this aint one of them.

So this car is the Leather-Daddy Top version of the standard beetle. Happy Motoring.
With all due respect you drive a Cougar and you can say this?

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
ok, now we're up to all convertibles being girly cars. ummm what's next? "YOU MUST DRIVE A BRAND NEW F650 OR ELSE YR GAY"

come on people

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Um a Beetle RS is no joke not even a R32 canout gun it
Maybe a normal R32 can't. But I'm going to bet that an R32 with a twin-turbo kit can. And since that's what we're talking about here, the RS has no chance.

·
Registered
892 Posts

With all due respect you drive a Cougar and you can say this?
hahaahha funnah!!!

I've been known to drive my girl's lime green beetle around... they are neat cars...

·
Registered
294 Posts
I've been known to drive my girl's lime green beetle around... they are neat cars...
Yeah, Drew dirves my Beetle too. He loves it!

As for the Beetle, man I can't wait until I get my parents paid back...

-Ducky

1 - 20 of 46 Posts