Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
I wish that i could find the link to this site I was looking at the other day.It was showing how race headers were made and showed pacesetter , and a couple other lower end brands and how they were so poorly constructed.The piping was different sizes within the header and the welds were bad...all kinda junk.If I were you , Id save a couple more bucks and get a header with a good reputation.Just because it LOOKS like a race header , doesnt mean it IS one.my .02.

cory

·
Registered
460 Posts
Bump.
Does anyone have one of these installed?
It is all polished stainless and comes from Europe.

arty

·
Registered
142 Posts
Personally I would stay away from OBX. It is pretty low quality. If something is really cheap there is probably a reason.

Eric

·
Registered
123 Posts
Originally posted by red02zx3:
I wish that i could find the link to this site I was looking at the other day.It was showing how race headers were made and showed pacesetter , and a couple other lower end brands and how they were so poorly constructed.The piping was different sizes within the header and the welds were bad...all kinda junk.If I were you , Id save a couple more bucks and get a header with a good reputation.Just because it LOOKS like a race header , doesnt mean it IS one.my .02.

cory
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Probably was this page...
click here

dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts