Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the obx racing exhaust worth buying i like the looks and it has the smallest resantor on it and it goes under the rear suspesion just like the hks so any feed back would be good? is any of there products worth buying?

·
Registered
294 Posts
OBX is down there with ractive on the quality list. Next top APC....if you wanna be associated with that kind of crowd go right ahead.

·
Registered
166 Posts
ya, i think i know the one you are talkign about..it looks good, i saw it on ebay and they sell it here at www.focus.generationplastics.com On Ebay the guy sellign it said it was dyno tested at 7hp, but who knows...2.5" seems a lil too big...if i see one on ebay again, id like to buy it, or maybe later i will buy that one off that website for 350$, i like the "HKS"look better than the borla look.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ractive = Sh*T! and i hate APC, but im starting to think OBX has higher standards than those companies... not that it means anything, but on the OBX website they advertise turbo manifolds, so I think if they know how to make those, I think id trust them with my exhaust...a ZX3 in my team has a muffler by them, soudns great, no problems after a year..

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
read a little about OBX at myfordfocus.com. they are actually talking up the company, and, doing a group buy on some of their products.

Jon

·
Registered
294 Posts
Originally posted by SVTRacing009:
Ractive = Sh*T! and i hate APC, but im starting to think OBX has higher standards than those companies... not that it means anything, but on the OBX website they advertise turbo manifolds, so I think if they know how to make those, I think id trust them with my exhaust...a ZX3 in my team has a muffler by them, soudns great, no problems after a year..
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Turbo manifolds arent hard to make...i had to customize mine a while back (on my old car) and it wasnt too hard. Pacesetter makes headers too...does that make them cool? OBX will always be in the APC/ractive area, they just dont care enough to do otherwise. There is a large sector of the market that isnt smart enough to buy top quality...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts