Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I don't know anyone who knows how to use photoshop.
I was really hoping that someone here could help me change the color of my house in this picture. As you can see, we're in the process of scraping (there's actualy almost a full coat of primer on there now- this is an old pic but my camera is broken now) and are going to be repainting.
I would really like to see what a navy blue looks like on everything that is white, if someone could do that for me it would truly make my day!!

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just wondering if this request is doable or not?
Just curious.

Thanks

·
Registered
933 Posts
Free bump!

·
EAT MORE CORN DAMNIT!!!!
3,070 Posts
^^ You forgot to paint the garage....

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wasnt sure what you wanted, so I improvised.
Actualy, if you could reverse that

The white of the house in the original picture will now be blue. The window trim is staying the same color and the porch I'm not sure about yet.

Thanks!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
You said you wanted the everything in the house painted dark blue. You don't plan on painting the white focus with house paint to match do you?

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You said you wanted the everything in the house painted dark blue. You don't plan on painting the white focus with house paint to match do you?

I was thinking about it.. why don't you think it will look good?

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Just make sure you use a hi-gloss trim paint, and it should be fine. Don't know why not...LOL

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
wow that house looks beat !
i say knock that sucker down and rebuild , looks too dated

houses like that around here jsut arent worth its weight in junk lumber , rebuild you already have the property .. thats whats cost ..

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow that house looks beat !
i say knock that sucker down and rebuild , looks too dated

houses like that around here jsut arent worth its weight in junk lumber , rebuild you already have the property .. thats whats cost ..

I love my 90 year old house.

And I don't think it's worth it for $14,000 worth of land.
Wisconsin real estate is WAYYY different than CAs. Besides, if I had wanted a brand new house I would have purchased one or at least a 'newer' one.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It should be a little darker than that, but that gives me a really good idea!! Thank you so much HonkeyTonk!!

(I see I'm going to have to figure something else out with teh porch color lol).
Thanks!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts