Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
King wheel-whore. BOW before me!
4,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize for not getting this up sooner but I just got home about an hour ago from Carlisle so please post up all your Focus Rising 2011 Pictures in here so that way we can all see them.

I'll post some of mine up later today! :thumbup:

·
))((
3,710 Posts
The majority of these pictures are from my girlfriend but here is a TON of pictures of cars we both liked and a lot of the Focus's that where there showing.

(My girlfriend only a head taller than this vans wheels :D)

(This showed up as a secondary vehicle for someone and we stumbled into it on Sunday)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

Love this picture from Ashuzen's album. Right in the middle of the picture, winding their way back there, is the line of yellow vehicles with the two Fiesta's in it. You can really see how similar the shapes are between the Mk1 Focus and the Mk7 Fiesta - if you weren't looking for them, you wouldn't notice them.

·
Faster than a Cobra
16,008 Posts
I didn't take many pictures and most of the ones I did take were from the field photoshoot on Sunday evening so there are a LOT of Sonic in there.

But, here are all the pics I took from my camera and my phone as well, plus a few that other people have posted of Sonic.

http://jason.hodges.cc/Ataru/FocusRising11/ats00000.htm

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
I did not take a single picture this weekend :(

·
Registered
830 Posts
I snapped a few while I was there.

Me and the woman:

Me and JGrizzy:

LOVE this thing!!

This is Tommy Brett's Pinto wagon that I helped build while I was working at Varacalli Auto Body in East McKeesport, PA

1st Gen Turbo Probe. Haven't seen one of these in a while.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts