Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<<<<<<<<<<CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Saturday Night starting @ 7:00pm, the management of Boston's Gourmet Pizza in Rancho Cucamonga has graciously allowed us to view the F1 Race with sound on the patio outdoors and in the bar area!

Get there early for great seats, and be sure to bring your appetite for pizza and beverages as we watch some great racing.

The race itself starts @ 8:00pm, space out there will be first come first served. So get there early to get a great table!

We'll have flyers with directions and details at JetFest.

See you all there!

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Sounds great! I'll either catch a ride over there or pimp the truck.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Oh wow...Todd. Thank you for setting that up. I should be there from start to finish no doubt!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Someone DEFINITELY needs to get pictures of the faces of the "stick and ball" guys when they see the patio overtaken by Formula 1, and they have to pile inside and watch closed captioning on their beloved "March Madness" bullcrap. I would PAY to watch one of those whiny "stick & ball" guys throw a tantrum over it, lol.

·
Official [FJ] Distinguished Advisor
19,806 Posts
Might create a few converts...
:lol:

Todd Wilson, YTMND (where's Chalz, lol) for putting this one together. :party:

THANK YEWWWW!

:thumbup: X eleventy brazillion six.

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
azbobbybooshay_10 said:
Someone DEFINITELY needs to get pictures of the faces of the "stick and ball" guys when they see the patio overtaken by Formula 1, and they have to pile inside and watch closed captioning on their beloved "March Madness" bullcrap. I would PAY to watch one of those whiny "stick & ball" guys throw a tantrum over it, lol.
I would bet the Basketball game will have sound on the inside...hint why we would be watching with CC's if the patio overflows. I think I would like to make it to this one. I wonder if I can get my fiance' in one of those skimpy hooters outfits....

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
brads03zx3 said:
I wonder if I can get my fiance' in one of those skimpy hooters outfits....
:eek:

:wub:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Hooters, cars, and beer? I'll be there promptly :evilgrin:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
BUR_ZX3 said:
Saturday Night starting @ 7:00pm, the management of Hooters at Ontario Mills has graciously allowed us to view the F1 Race with sound on the patio outdoors.
FYI, the Hooters is NOT in the Ontario Mills mall, it's actually in a strip center across the street from the Mills (off Milliken), so don't drive into the mall's parking lot.

Um... don't ask me why I know exactly where it is :evilgrin:

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
I shall be there +1

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK Bump for the updated location. Apparently the managers at the stores don't talk to each other. One said yes, the GM said "no I've got a party of 50 booked already!"

But fortunately, Boston's Pizza has stepped up. Marty the manager there is my new best friend, he said he'll be bartending on Sat night, and he'll definately take care of all of us!

Yay Bostons!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts