Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
First post in here, my car is a 13 2.0TDCi 163 Titanium X estate manual.. The engine oil change due message came up on start up a few days ago. I'll be servicing it, and putting a timing belt kit on in a few weeks, after we're back from holiday. I usually Service and MOT it in September, so it came on early this year! Thing is, it wont go away.. I've done the press both pedals, and it goes through its sequence, tells me the reset is complete, I switch off the ignition and thats it. Done it with various Fords hundreds of times....but on next startup, there it is again.. it will not reset, even though its told me it has... Just wondered if anyone has come across this before as its driving me daft..
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've tried, can't see any way to do it. Keep getting a recurring code too. P068a relay de energised too early. Wondering if a failing battery could be behind it..?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still trying to get somewhere with this problem.. Still telling me it needs an oil change, also I have a permanent P068A code, and now I have an engine malfunction warning on every start up and the outside temp gauge always says its 12 degrees. car still starts and drives fine. I've reset the KAM, disconnected the battery overnight, rebooted all the modules with Forscan and still the same. I believe the P068 code is whats causing the issue, but not sure where to go next. I've checked and cleaned all the earths under the airbox and checked and cleaned up all the battery terminals, maxi fuses etc. I've had the car connected to my other car with jump leads to rule out a bad battery..when I test on the dash, it's telling me 12.2v. When I test at the battery with a voltmeter its saying 12.65v.. I get the same at the ECM relay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts