Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
All your search engine are belong to me
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think i should get for my car with the 400 bucks i am getting from taxes?? i have a 2001 focus se with the sport package(which means 2.0 zetec)and auto tranny, i have hi perf intake and hi perf muffler. what you think i should get next. i wanna get wheels, but i cant find any 17's for this price

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
chip and udp...then pocket the rest 2 work 4 u 2wards the wheels u want.

PM me w/any questions u might have, i may know where 2 source both of these parts 4 u and save u some major paper.

-Ult

[ 02-02-2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
very significant per dollar, especially the chip matin up w/that auto. helps big time in all facets. their both inexpensive and effective, alas u can use what u saved and the left over 2 work 4 u 2wards the wheels u want.

the lil buddy 2 buddy icon above the person u want 2 PM's posts. then jump into 'my profile' 2 check ur PMs and reply back 2 PMs u get.

-Ult

[ 02-02-2003, 10:58 PM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
i'll have more info 2mrw on if i can help u w/either of those 2 parts. til then. sleepy time now. welcome and ttys

-Ult

·
Registered
364 Posts
Originally posted by UltegraSTI:
chip and udp...then pocket the rest 2 work 4 u 2wards the wheels u want.

PM me w/any questions u might have, i may know where 2 source both of these parts 4 u and save u some major paper.

-Ult
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">That would be the best way to go.

Ult- how about porting his t/b

1 - 8 of 8 Posts