Ford Focus Forum banner

121 - 140 of 180 Posts

·
I
13,288 Posts
It would seem to be about the back spacing. Trying to clarify now
Might be something a 5 or 10mm spacer could fix. Sounds like it's the brake caliper location. I would be surprised if the 18" diameter is too small. From what I've heard, 18" is the smallest you can go with the front brakes though.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
It's not about the diameter for sure. I've got a friend running a big brake kit with 18 and clears the rotors just fine. Like you said, a spacer could fix it. 18 is the smallest you can go.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Exactly. Worst case would be a 5mm spacer. But anyone with big brakes should know, it depends on the spoke design and how it clears the caliper.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
If it's close one can always dremel alittle off the caliper. Lmao!!

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I don't really plan a lot of winter driving anyway. I'd dermal the wheels first if need be. I just have 6 of em and figured a just in case type thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
And mar that beautiful blue paint!
Hence my 'lmao'

;)

But anyways, my dealer decided to ask crazy money over the MSRP, so I requested my down payment back and left. I'll wanted a RS reallllly bad, but I'm not selling my house to afford one. Retards.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
But anyways, my dealer decided to ask crazy money over the MSRP, so I requested my down payment back and left. I'll wanted a RS reallllly bad, but I'm not selling my house to afford one. Retards.
If you can/want to work a deal with a SLC Ford dealer, I'd pick you up at the airport!

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #134
Next year at this time they will be offering incentives on them. My dealer called and said that my order was not picked up by the system today he's calling the regional rep to determine why

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
I'm telling you he cannot ask for over MSRP when ford can first, still change MSRP and second on a car that wouldn't have had a vin until at least January of next year. When I get off my vacation I will get you ford marketing & dealership services phone number if anything just to bust your dealer. Especially since there is not even anything to create a so called "fair market value" at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
brz or sti?
I walked in wanting a BRZ, but I already have a summer car I never drive. So Clements quoted me a crazy low price on a new STi Limited.

They have a very nice Series Hyper Blue on the floor now tho...

·
Potato Camera Operator
8,401 Posts
I walked in wanting a BRZ, but I already have a summer car I never drive. So Clements quoted me a crazy low price on a new STi Limited.

They have a very nice Series Hyper Blue on the floor now tho...

They're gonna need to quote low with what they're up against. :lol:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Got a buddy that was feeling the same way and played the same game. He was offered VIP pricing on the Subie but ordered the RS at MSRP because that's where his heart was and MSRP was something he was able to obtain and was willing to pay.

121 - 140 of 180 Posts