Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
6,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have it? Looks new to my cable lineup, never seen it before.

Right now they have off road desert truck racing. Cool stuff, way better than Nascar.

Nascar = BORING
Off road racing = EXCITING

Do they make DVDs of WRC races?

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
OLN has some great [censored] every now and then. I love the outdoor games

·
Registered
641 Posts
I like their killer instinct show, that aussie guy is crazy

=dRe=

·
Registered
255 Posts
Anyone have it? Looks new to my cable lineup, never seen it before.

Right now they have off road desert truck racing. Cool stuff, way better than Nascar.

Nascar = BORING
Off road racing = EXCITING

Do they make DVDs of WRC races?
If those offroad trucks ever start bumping each other at 180mph maybe you will have a point.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
ever done 150 (or more) on dirt? I've only been as high as 100 for any sustained length...and THAT was friggin nutty. Adrenaline rush like nothing else. 100 on tarmac? *yawn*

·
Registered
255 Posts
ever done 150 (or more) on dirt? I've only been as high as 100 for any sustained length...and THAT was friggin nutty. Adrenaline rush like nothing else. 100 on tarmac? *yawn*
You've gone 100 on dirt? That is retarded. Really.

100 on tarmac is pretty tame. I am talking about 100+++ on tarmac, inches from four other vehicles... you'd soil yourself... especially after the first bump. I guarantee you've never done anything like that.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
oh don't think for a second I don't realize that 180 on tarmac is INTENSE. I do, i'm just saying that pro-4 trucks are pretty intense whether there are cars around or not at 150 mph. WHen they do those weird driver swap things where they stick indy guys in trucks and truck guys in indys for exhibitions, both parties seem to be at the same level of proficience.

And 100 on dirt, not THAT big of a deal as long as your vehicle has enough wheel travel and you know what you're doing. As long as you know how not to panic when your car decides to get away from you...you're fine. Foolhardy, excessive machismo, maybe, but retarded? no. I knew what i was doing and accepted the risk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts